Assumption Regional Catholic School admits students of any race, faith, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, faith, national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, in its admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and/or school administered programs.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by September 30th
- Children entering Grade One must be 6 years of age by September 30th
- Children entering PK3 or PK4 must be bathroom independent
All applicants must present:
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of the student’s last report card
- Transfer card from former school
- Registration fee of $100 per child
- Original Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of current immunization records
- Physical and Dental check-up in Grades K, 3, and 6
- For Catholic families: Parish Confirmation Form signed by Parish Office
Assumption Regional Catholic School operates under the direction of the guidelines of the Diocese of Camden, and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools.
Register Now for the 2012-2013 school year!