Learn What's Going On!
- This event has passed.
Ribbons of Hope
June 2 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday June 2nd we will be holding our Ribbons of Hope/Field Day event.
Don’t forget to:
• Ordered your White House subs? (copy of order form is going home in today’s folder)
• Sign-up to volunteer – If you would like to volunteer please sign-up though the sign-up genus page http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d48a8ae2ea13-relay1/4558837
• Make arrangements to come back after school? The event is open to the public starting at 2:00pm…ALL CHIRLDEN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT!!!!
• Schedule your free mammogram… The RNS Mobile Mammography Van is accepting appointments by calling THE CORRECT NUMBER (609)677-9729. Appointments are still available and the van will be on site until 8:00pm!
• Email names you would like to include on our closing ceremony slide show (in honor of or memory of…this is free…to email@example.com).
• Send in your decorated luminary bag(s) with a $10 donation? Have you purchased a ribbon in memory or honor of someone for $1?
The grade that raises the most money for Relay Recess
will receive a dress down day.
****Don’t forget to send your child to school with plenty of sunscreen,
sunglasses and a hat!!!****
Ribbons of Hope – Join us on June 2, 2017 from 8:00 am to 7:00 p.m. – Students from ASSUMPTION REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL continue to display their superheroes spirit through fighting for a good cause!
GALLOWAY, NJ – Join us on June 2, 2017 from 8:00 am to 7:00 p.m. (OPEN to the PUBLIC after 3PM) as Cancer fighting superheroes invade our local elementary school, Assumption Regional Catholic School, where students will come together to fight against cancer. The Ribbons of Hope event benefiting the AtlantiCare Cancer Institute and hosted by ASSUMPTION REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL will take place on Friday, June 2, 2017 from 8:00 am to 7:00 p.m.
The Ribbons of Hope offers Assumption Regional Catholic School the chance to educate and involve students in a philanthropic event, while learning about cancer causes and prevention. Students will become part of their grade level classroom teams with their teachers acting as Team Captains. Together they will fundraise as a team and take participating in several fun, sprit filled events.
“Students at these ages have such a passion for learning, so what a better time to teach them about cancer prevention than now,” said Mary Ellen Schurtz – Principal Assumption Regional Catholic School. “They learn together as a team about how nutrition, physical activity, sun protection, and tobacco prevention can help them avoid cancer.”
“This new and great event will allow our students to continue their philanthropic passion while creating a greater awareness in the fight against cancer,” said Mrs. Cindy Walsh, Teacher and Co-Chair. “It’s an opportunity that engages our students in the fight against cancer and allows them to make a difference in their community.”
“This event will allow us to the opportunity to celebrate survivors; honors loved ones, and raise funds to help the AtlantiCare Cancer Institute fight cancer. It will include an emotional closing ceremony that pays tribute to those for whom the cure did not come soon enough and for those who continue to fight so valiantly,” said Mrs. Cathryn Flammer, Advancement Director and Co-Chair.
Remember loved ones who have fought this horrible disease by purchasing decorating a bag in their honor or memory. Bags are being sold for $10 each. They can be purchased at Assumption Regional Catholic School prior to and during the event. The event is open to the public from 3:00pm – 7pm. Form a community team, or just come out to see the fabulous auctions items and food vendors. For more information…contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 652-7134.
Some Highlights and Attractions include:
Food Vendor – Pork Island BBQ
Activities, face painting, bounces, Grow Yoga
Live bands starting at 2pm
Purple Ticket Auction…great prizes including: Over Night Stays, Gift certificates galore, family bicycles, and much more!
The Dr. Jan Astin Mobile Mammography van will be on site from 9am-8pm. Call (609) 677-XRAY for an appointment or for more information.
Support “The Ribbons of Hope” ASSUMPTION REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL students as they join in the fight against cancer: June 2, 2017 from 8:00 am to 7:00 p.m. at 146 S. Pitney Rd, Galloway, NJ 08205.
To learn more about the event contact Mrs. Cathryn Flammer at email@example.com
Assumption Regional Catholic School Mission: To CREATE, INSPIRE and NURTURE an environment that embraces GOSPEL VALUES and meets the academic needs of each student for the growth of our school community. http://www.arcsgalloway.org/
Ribbons of Hope/Field Day
Dear Parents, Families and Friends,
Ribbons of Hope/Field Day is approaching and we are looking for volunteers! If you are interested in helping, please sign-up for any slot that works for you!
Please note…because Field Day is now a part of Ribbons of Hope this is the only opportunity to volunteer!
All volunteers will be working. To be a part of the day you must volunteer! Parents are not permitted to follow their student’s classrooms for the day. Parents must volunteer in order to be there for the day portion of the event!
Ribbons of Hope/ Field Day – Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Game leaders and snack crew can check in with Cindy Walsh in the gym at 8:05am SHARP!
- Ram’s Review- Week of September 19th 2017 September 19, 2017
- Assumption Regional Cross Country 2017 September 16, 2017
- Religion Welcome letter September 14, 2017
- Harvest Your Box Tops for ARCS! Printable Sheet To Download >> September 14, 2017
- Use Your ShopRite Price Plus Card and Earn MORE Box Tops For ARCS September 14, 2017
- MyScripWallet: Our Mobile Scrip Experience September 13, 2017