Why is fundraising so important?
As a small private school, Assumption Regional Catholic School relies on fundraising as part of our budget. Tuition and parish subsidies cover a large part, but not all, of the expense of operating the school. So we rely on the fundraising efforts of our school families in addition to tuition in order to meet annual expenses. Each family is asked to help with fundraising . The whole school becomes stronger when we work together to reach fundraising goals, and we appreciate every family’s contribution.
Why should I participate?
In addition to raising necessary funds for our school, fundraising events serve a dual purpose as community building opportunities. We work together, have fun together, get to know one another better, and strengthen our commitment to the mission of Assumption Regional Catholic School by serving together. Many events allow families to fulfill both their financial obligation and service obligation.
Thank you for your continued support and belief in Assumption Regional Catholic School!
View More Ways To Give:
- Ram’s Review- Week of September 19th 2017 September 19, 2017
- Assumption Regional Cross Country 2017 September 16, 2017
- Religion Welcome letter September 14, 2017
- Harvest Your Box Tops for ARCS! Printable Sheet To Download >> September 14, 2017
- Use Your ShopRite Price Plus Card and Earn MORE Box Tops For ARCS September 14, 2017
- MyScripWallet: Our Mobile Scrip Experience September 13, 2017