Mrs. Schurtz Retirement Dinner Event Update
Just a reminder, this event is open to High School Alumni, Parents, Friends and Parishioners. We will be celebrating with the student body on June 14th during the Flag Day assembly.
We need to ensure we have enough seating for all guest…please make sure to RSVP as soon as posible!!! You can pay the night of, send in a check to the school or pay on line via credit card!
We invite the parents & guardians of current & past students, Teachers, the parish community, as well as alumni of ARCS to attend this special event for Mrs. Schurtz.
In honor of Mrs. Schurtz and her long-standing commitment to Assumption Regional Catholic School, we have established the
The Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Award.
This scholarship will provide student tuition assistance to one student each year. Families will be able to apply for the scholarship and the recipient will be personally selected by the Schurtz family.
Please consider purchasing one of the following sponsorship levels or making a donation to this fund!
Mrs. Schurtz Retirement Event – Thursday, May 18
Money raised during Mrs. Schurtz Retirement Dinner will be used to fund the scholarship. To attend the event it will be $35. To reserve your seat please contact Alicia at (609) 652-7134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note there will be an ALL CASH BAR no credit cards accepted.
To purchase an ad or sponsorship please contact Cathryn at email@example.com. Please email her the ad as a PDF or JPEG format.
For more information about the event, sponsorships, ads or to make a direct donation, please visit www.arcsgalloway.org
Donations will be acknowledged in the Annual Report.
- Assumption Regional principal remembered as ‘dedicated, inspirational’ July 20, 2017
- The Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Award Page July 19, 2017
- Dear Friends and Family of Assumption Regional Catholic School The following arrangements have been made for Mrs. Schurtz: July 18, 2017
- DEAR ARCS FAMLIES July 18, 2017
- Joan Dollinger ready to start career as Assumption principal July 11, 2017
- NJ Legislature approves transportation increase for non-public schools – please share! July 10, 2017