Shutout to Alumni Assumption Regional Student
Shutout to Alumni Assumption Regional Student …..Hans Smith a graduate of ARCS in 2009. Wanted to give you an update of his journey since ’09.
He went on to graduate from Absegami H.S. in 2013 and is now a rising senior at Virginia Tech University. He is a Bio Chemistry major. He has been awarded a SURF award twice. This summer his research award has him at SCRIPPS in Jupiter, Florida.
A shout out from Hans to his wonderful teachers Mrs. Falavine, Mrs. Blee, Mrs. Schurtz and Mr. Schurtz. Go ARCS! Go RAMS!
Just sending an update of former student of ARCS Hans Smith.
Hans will be graduating from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (VT) in Blacksburg, Virginia with a Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry. He graduates: •Summa Cum Laude
•In-Major: GPA 3.98
•Cumulative GPA: 3.94
•Dean’s List: Every semester 2013-2017
•Phi Beta Honor Society Member
•American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Member
Hans was accepted and will be attending graduate school at the University of Wisconsin at Madison for his PhD in Biochemistry.
We are over the moon with pride for our son and wanted to share the wonderful news with you because y’all were such a big part of his life from K-8.
Melba & Jeff Smith
MelbaHoyos Jeff Smith
Graduation will be held on May 12th, 2017 in Lane Stadium Blacksburg, Virginia
- Assumption Regional principal remembered as ‘dedicated, inspirational’ July 20, 2017
- The Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Award Page July 19, 2017
- Dear Friends and Family of Assumption Regional Catholic School The following arrangements have been made for Mrs. Schurtz: July 18, 2017
- DEAR ARCS FAMLIES July 18, 2017
- Joan Dollinger ready to start career as Assumption principal July 11, 2017
- NJ Legislature approves transportation increase for non-public schools – please share! July 10, 2017