WATCH VIDEO - SJ Catholic School Transportation: Helps us make one last push for funding.
The New Jersey Catholic Conference and the Catholic dioceses of New Jersey are requesting of the New Jersey Legislature to increase the ceiling for nonpublic school transportation for students. In the current proposed budget, the per-student allotment for bus transportation will remain $884 – an amount that has not changed in 10 years. Students in Catholic schools save New Jersey taxpayers millions of dollars each year. Catholic school families pay their full share of taxes, but receive minimal funding for school related expenses in return. Contact your representatives in South Jersey and ask them reach out to their counterparts who serve on the Budget and Appropriations committees and ask them to increase the ceiling for nonpublic school transportation for students.
Average cost to educate a child in a New Jersey public school
Number of students enrolled in South Jersey Catholic schools
Amount Catholic school students save NJ taxpayers
Amount of time it will take you to learn more about how Catholic school students are losing funding
to tell your representative to increase funding to Catholic school students to keep bus routes open
South Jersey Catholic School Transportation:
Helps us make one last push for funding.
- WATCH VIDEO – SJ Catholic School Transportation: Helps us make one last push for funding. June 14, 2017
- Save The Date: Uniform Pop-Up Shop is August 2nd – Reserve Your Time June 12, 2017
- Congratulations, Class of 2017! – Saturday, June 10th at 10am June 9, 2017
- ARCS Class of 2017 8th grade clap out. Watch the Video! June 8, 2017
- ARCS Announces and Welcomes New Principal – Ms. Barbara (Joan) Dollinger June 7, 2017
- SUMMER ART CLASS – Register by June 23 for $10 off per class June 6, 2017