Teaching Position Available - Download Applications Here - Due July 20
In an effort to Create, Inspire, and Nurture an environment that embraces Gospel Values, Assumption Regional Catholic School is currently accepting applications for a teacher to take on the responsibilities of educating our students in our school (pre-Kindergarten through eighth). Subject areas include Religion, Math, Literacy Skills, and Social Studies, and Science. Additionally, we are seeking teachers certified to teach Junior High Math, including Algebra I; Music, Technology, and Spanish.
Qualifications include a practicing Catholic, who is willing to share the faith with children, BS/BA in education, a New Jersey Teaching Certificate, and a completed teacher application for the Diocese of Camden (available at arcsgalloway.org).
Qualified Candidates may send resume along with copies of certifications and an application by Thursday, July 20th to:
Ms. Joan Dollinger, Principal
146 South Pitney Road
Galloway, NJ 08205
- Assumption Regional principal remembered as ‘dedicated, inspirational’ July 20, 2017
- The Mary Ellen Schurtz Scholarship Award Page July 19, 2017
- Dear Friends and Family of Assumption Regional Catholic School The following arrangements have been made for Mrs. Schurtz: July 18, 2017
- DEAR ARCS FAMLIES July 18, 2017
- Joan Dollinger ready to start career as Assumption principal July 11, 2017
- NJ Legislature approves transportation increase for non-public schools – please share! July 10, 2017