Teaching Position Available - Download Applications Here - Due July 20
In an effort to Create, Inspire, and Nurture an environment that embraces Gospel Values, Assumption Regional Catholic School is currently accepting applications for a teacher to take on the responsibilities of educating our students in our school (pre-Kindergarten through eighth). Subject areas include Religion, Math, Literacy Skills, and Social Studies, and Science. Additionally, we are seeking teachers certified to teach Junior High Math, including Algebra I; Music, Technology, and Spanish.
Qualifications include a practicing Catholic, who is willing to share the faith with children, BS/BA in education, a New Jersey Teaching Certificate, and a completed teacher application for the Diocese of Camden (available at arcsgalloway.org).
Qualified Candidates may send resume along with copies of certifications and an application by Thursday, July 20th to:
Ms. Joan Dollinger, Principal
146 South Pitney Road
Galloway, NJ 08205
- 19 Meaningful Questions You Should Ask Your Child’s Teacher September 21, 2017
- Ram’s Review- Week of September 19th 2017 September 19, 2017
- Assumption Regional Cross Country 2017 September 16, 2017
- Religion Welcome letter September 14, 2017
- Harvest Your Box Tops for ARCS! Printable Sheet To Download >> September 14, 2017
- Use Your ShopRite Price Plus Card and Earn MORE Box Tops For ARCS September 14, 2017